- Stacey Hills, Ph.D. (Chair)
- Charles Crowell, M.A.
- Carol Cusano, Ph.D.
- Jebediah Gorham, Ph.D.
- Ashley Hodges, M.S. (part time)
- James McDonald, M.B.A. (part time)
- Bree Nesbitt, J.D. (part time)
- Jennifer Burg, Ph.D. (Chair)
- Michelle Deal, Ph.D.
- Daisy Levy, Ph.D.
- Lynda Sinkiewich, M.A.
- Greg Winterhalter, M.F.A.
- Melissa Kate Adams-Silva, M.S.S.E. (part time)
- Eric Despard, M.M. (part time)
- Ellen Ennis, M.A. (part time)
- Tracey Forest, M.A. (part time)
- Laura Mack, M.A., B.S. (part time)
- Larry Manness, M.F.A. (part time)
- Catherine McKeen, Ph.D. (part time)
- Nicole Myers, M.A. (part time)
- Jody Schade, M.A. (part time)
- Mary L. Botter, Ph.D., R.N. (Chair)
- Bobbe Ann Gray, Ph.D., R.N.C.-O.B., C.N.S.-B.C. (Curriculum Consultant)
- Kathi Atkins, M.S.N., B.S.N.
- Sandra Fleischmann, M.S.N., R.N.
- Melissa North, M.S.N., R.N., C.N.E.
- Eileen Rice, Ph.D., M.S.N., R.N.-B.C.)
- Kim Schultz, Administrative Assistant
Note: Clinical adjuncts may be contacted through the Division of Nursing by calling Administrative Assistant Kim Schultz at 802-447-4661.
- Tammy Kenny, M.S. (Co-Chair)
- Jennifer Nelson, Ph.D. (Co-Chair)
- Linda Lippacher, R.T.(R), (M), M.A.
- Julie Walsh, B.S.
- Michael Caraco, M.A. (part time)
- Alyssa Dufresne, B.S.R.S., A.R.R.T.(R) (part time)
- Jesse Herbert, Ph.D. (part time)
- David Lindenberg, M.S. (part time)
- Adele Miller, Ed.D. (part time)
- Bonnie Parker, R.T.(R) (part time)
- Tiela Robert, B.S. (part time)
- Colleen Rundell, M.S. (part time)
- Jennifer Ufnar, Ph.D. (part time)
- Jane Uva, M.D. (part time)
- Scott Stein, M.S. (Chair)
- Sarah Knapp, Ph.D.
- Renee Merges, J.D.
- Thomas Redden, Ph.D.
- Scott Burg, M.A. (part time)
- Richard Gauthier, M.S. (part time)
- William Hansen, M.S. (part time)
- Bruce Lee-Clark, J.D. (part time)
- Diana Michalczuk, Psy.D. (part time)
- Thomas Powers, M.A. (part time)
- Rebecca Roarke, Psy.D. (part time)
- Joan Sakalas, Ph.D. (part time)
QUEST FOR SUCCESS: THE FIRST YEAR EXPERIENCE
FALL 2014 SEMESTER:
Stacey Hills, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Business Division
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program