Published twice a year, The Chronicle is the College's magazine for alumni, parents and friends. If you would like to share your news for the Class Notes section, please contact the Alumni Office at 802-447-6357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What sections are the most enjoyable and/or relevant?
- How effective is it in helping you stay in touch with faculty and alumni and informed of campus news and college objectives?
- Has it prompted you to take any of the following actions? Update your address, visit the SVC Web site, attend an event, submit information for the Class Notes section, contact a former professor or classmate, make a donation or share it with other people.
- What could be done to improve the magazine?
- When do you read The Chronicle? Within a few days of receiving it, within 2-4 weeks, from time to time over several weeks or months?
- How long do you spend reading each issue?
We would appreciate your feedback on The Chronicle:
Please send your comments to email@example.com. Thank you!
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics