Career Development for Alumni
The Career Development Office can support you as you take the next step in your career. Alumni have access to the same services that are offered to current students, most free of charge. From helping you revise your resume to defining a new career path, SVC is here to help.
If you are an employer and are looking for an SVC graduate to fill one of your positions, please contact Career Development at 802-447-4631 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have your job description distributed to alumni.
Melissa North, Instructor, Division of Nursing.
- Remarks by Commencement Speaker/Honorary Degree Recipient/Author/professor Moustafa Bayoumi
- SVC grads urged: Color outside the lines
- Graduates experience laughter, tears and wisdom
- Author Moustafa Bayoumi Commencement Speaker; Former President Karen Gross to Receive Honorary Degree
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES