Career Development for Alumni
The Career Development Office can support you as you take the next step in your career. Alumni have access to the same services that are offered to current students, most free of charge. From helping you revise your resume to defining a new career path, SVC is here to help.
If you are an employer and are looking for an SVC graduate to fill one of your positions, please contact Career Development at 802-447-4631 or email@example.com to have your job description distributed to alumni.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- Learning Cooperative Coordinator Becomes a Certified Master Reviewer
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)