Career Development for Alumni
The Career Development Office can support you as you take the next step in your career. Alumni have access to the same services that are offered to current students, most free of charge. From helping you revise your resume to defining a new career path, SVC is here to help.
If you are an employer and are looking for an SVC graduate to fill one of your positions, please contact Career Development at 802-447-4631 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have your job description distributed to alumni.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Management & Entrepreneurship Professort Appointed to Lever Advisory Board
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.