Career Development for Alumni
The Career Development Office can support you as you take the next step in your career. Alumni have access to the same services that are offered to current students, most free of charge. From helping you revise your resume to defining a new career path, SVC is here to help.
If you are an employer and are looking for an SVC graduate to fill one of your positions, please contact Career Development at 802-447-4631 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have your job description distributed to alumni.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."