The Southern Vermont College/St. Joseph College Alumni Association Board represents the entire alumni body and serves in an advisory and service role to the College. Board members sit on committees concerned with all areas of the College, such as admission and financial aid, networking and student life. The Board works to stay in tune with campus issues and alumni views, helps expand alumni connections to SVC and focuses on projects that will benefit current students, graduates and the College as a whole.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Board, please contact the Alumni Office at 802-447-6357 or email@example.com.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Business Professor and Students Invited to Sports Sustainability Competition
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.