The Southern Vermont College/St. Joseph College Alumni Association Board represents the entire alumni body and serves in an advisory and service role to the College. Board members sit on committees concerned with all areas of the College, such as admission and financial aid, networking and student life. The Board works to stay in tune with campus issues and alumni views, helps expand alumni connections to SVC and focuses on projects that will benefit current students, graduates and the College as a whole.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Board, please contact the Alumni Office at 802-447-6357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Three School Chiefs Trade Spaces for a Day
- Management & Entrepreneurship Professort Appointed to Lever Advisory Board
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"