Letter from Dean Anne Hopkins Gross
Dear New Student,
Congratulations on selecting Southern Vermont College to pursue your academic career! At SVC, we pride ourselves on our small size and the personal attention we give to each of our students. Attending college is a life-changing opportunity, and we want to assist you with your future success. The first step on your path at SVC begins with Orientation.
Your "To Do" list
Before you arrive on campus, there are important documents we need you to fill out and send to the Dean of Students Office no later than Friday, July 11, 2014. Please refer to the New Student To Do List to assist you.
New Students and Transfers Orientation
One of the great advantages to Southern Vermont College is how quickly you can become familiar and comfortable with campus life. All new and transfer students are required to attend the New Student Orientation overnight session which takes place on June 26-27 or July 28-29.
Give Us a Call if You Have Questions
You can call the Orientation Hotline at 802-447-4699 or contact Tammy Shields at 802-447-6323 or email@example.com if you have any questions. We look forward to your arrival!
Anne Hopkins Gross
Dean of Students
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community