Letter from Dean Anne Hopkins Gross
(with link to New Student Forms)
Dear New Student,
Congratulations on selecting Southern Vermont College to pursue your academic career! At SVC, we pride ourselves on our small size and the personal attention we give to each of our students. Attending college is a life-changing endeavor, and we want to assist you with your future success. The first step on your path at SVC begins at Orientation. One of the great advantages of Southern Vermont College is how quickly you can become familiar and comfortable with campus life. All new students are required to attend the New Student Orientation which takes place the end of June.
Before you arrive on campus, there are important documents we need you to fill out and send to the Dean of Students Office no later than Monday, July 15, 2013. Please refer to the “SVC To Do List” to assist you. These forms are also available on our Web site: www.svc.edu/admission/admission_forms/svc_to_do_list.html.
As you prepare for your first semester at SVC, please contact the Dean of Students Office at 802-447-6323 with any questions you may have. We look forward to your arrival!
Anne Hopkins Gross
Dean of Students
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- Learning Cooperative Coordinator Becomes a Certified Master Reviewer
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)