Letter from Dean Anne Hopkins Gross
(with link to New Student Forms)
Dear New Student,
Congratulations on selecting Southern Vermont College to pursue your academic career! We pride ourselves on our small size and the personal attention we give to each of our students. One of the great advantages of Southern Vermont College is how quickly you can become familiar and comfortable with campus life. All new students are required to attend the New Student Orientation which takes place on January 21, 2014.
Before you arrive on campus, there are important documents we need you to fill out and send to the Dean of Students Office no later than Monday, January 6, 2014. Please refer to the “SVC To Do List” to assist you. These forms are also available on our Web site: www.svc.edu/admission/admission_forms/svc_to_do_list.html.
As you prepare for your first semester at SVC, please contact the Dean of Students Office at 802-447-6323 with any questions you may have. Please note that the College will be closed on December 23 and will reopen on Thursday, January 2, 2014.
Once again, congratulations, and we look forward to your arrival on Tuesday, January 21, 2014!
Anne Hopkins Gross
Dean of Students
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."