Accepted Students:Making a decision on where to enroll is very important and to help in that decision, Southern Vermont College wants you to experience the life of a student first hand.
The next Accepted Students Day will be held April 27, 2015. You will speak to faculty, take a tour of campus, discuss financial aid and much more!
For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- SPRING OPEN HOUSE: April 18
- SVC and PAVE Sponsor Events on Violence Awareness: April 21 & 24
- "Flirting with Danger" Documentary: April 22
- Edible Book Fest has been CANCELLED
- "Eight Ten's" - short 10-minute plays: April 24 & 25
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest: May 3
- Honors Convocation: April 29
- COMMENCEMENT 2015 SCHEDULE
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics