Southern Vermont College has transfer/articulation agreements with a number of community colleges and graduate schools.
Students who plan to transfer to SVC can select courses which will allow them to transfer credits into the corresponding programs and meet the curriculum requirements as possible.
The following is a list of community colleges which have a articulation agreement with SVC:
- Berkshire Community College
- Community College of Vermont
- Hudson Valley Community College
- Landmark College
- Northern Essex Community College
- Santa Rosa Junior College
- Schenectady County Community College
The following is a list of graduate schools which have an articulation agreement with SVC:
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Graduate College of Union University, Schenectady, NY
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY
- Master of Science in Organization Management, Master of Business Administration (MBA), or Master of Science in Health Services, Sage Graduate School, Troy, NY
- Master of Occupational Therapy, Sage Graduate School, Troy, NY
- Master of Arts in Counseling and Community Psychology, Sage Graduate School, Troy, NY
To learn more, contact the Admissions Office.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."