Many career fields require specialized undergraduate preparation or a post-baccalaureate degree from a graduate or professional program. SVC has agreements with graduate and professional schools and training programs that allow SVC graduates to receive a bachelor’s degree from SVC while gaining valuable professional experience and in many cases to accelerate the time to degree completion.
SVC pre-professional programs include the following:
- Law School Preparation Program
- Master of Business Administration, Clarkson University
- Master of Business Administration, Graduate College of Union University
- Master of Business Administration, Sage Graduate School
- Master of Counseling and Community Psychology, Sage Graduate School
- Master in Health Service Administration, Sage Graduate School
Master of Occupational Therapy, Sage Graduate School
- Master of Organizational Management, Sage Graduate School
- Criminal Justice Law Enforcement Track, Vermont Policy Academy
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- "SVC president ends tenure with graduation"
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President