Clarkson University and Graduate College of Union University Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Clarkson University Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Southern Vermont College has an agreement with Clarkson University, which provides graduates of SVC an opportunity to obtain an MBA in only one additional year of study. All applicants must complete foundation course requirements prior to his or her one-year MBA program at Clarkson.
Graduate College of Union University Accelerated Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Southern Vermont College has an agreement with the Graduate College of Union University through which graduates of SVC who have taken a select group of business and management courses at SVC and receive a required cumulative grade point average can qualify for advanced standing and/or early entry into the Union MBA program. Students who meet the requirements do not have to take the GMAT, but may choose to do so to be eligible for scholarships. A student can reduce the time to an MBA by up to one year of course work of a two-year program.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."