The requirements for successful completion of a baccalaureate degree include:
- 128 credits in a program of study, including 48 in the general core;
- a minimum grade-point average of 2.0 (C); some majors may have higher minimum GPA requirements;
- a minimum of 60 graded credits earned at Southern Vermont College.
Students who plan to earn a baccalaureate degree must declare their major prior to the completion of 45 credits. Students must declare a minor no later than the completion of 60 credits.
The requirements for successful completion of an associate degree include:
- 64 credits in a program of study, including 24 credits in the general core;
- a minimum grade-point average of 2.0 (C); some majors may have higher minimum cumulative GPA requirements;
- a minimum of 30 graded credits earned at Southern Vermont College.
To meet the requirements for an associate degree, students must either be enrolled in an associate degree program or declare their major upon earning 45 credits. A student who has exceeded 45 credits and who wishes to apply for an associate's degree must file a written appeal with Provost Albert DeCiccio, 802-447-6333, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community