The Hunter Division of Humanities
|Join our Facebook page.||Learn more about the Shires Press Series|
Southern Vermont College offers the following degrees and minors in The Hunter Division of Humanities:
Communication (Bachelor of Arts)
Creative Writing (Bachelor of Arts)
English (Bachelor of Arts)
Liberal Arts (Associate in and Bachelor of Arts or Science)
- Creative Writing
- Visual Arts
The Southern Vermont College Hunter Division of Humanities enables students to discover the beliefs, values, knowledge and skills that influence them as individuals in society. The Hunter Division of Humanities strives to engage students actively in issues that stem from the study of the diverse artistic, cultural, literary, philosophical and rhetorical achievements of humanity. The Hunter Division of Humanities accomplishes its mission by offering courses included in the General Education Core and in its major and minor programs.
Career Opportunities and Graduate Study
Depending on their major and perhaps minor, students are prepared to enter careers in fields such as advertising, communications, editing, journalism, media management, publishing, public relations and writing. Students are also prepared for graduate study in communication, creative writing, education, journalism, law, library science, literature, public relations and rhetoric.
Jennifer Nelson, Co-Chair, Assistant Professor of Mathematics.
- Muffie Harvey Rides Again!
- Enrich Your Life Through Fall Classes
- James C. White II, Ph.D., Named Provost
- Graduates in Radiologic Sciences Receive 100% Pass Rate on ARRT Exam
- 12 Student-Athletes Receive NECC All-Conference Academic Honors
- Nursing Division Accredited by CCNE
- Remarks by Commencement Speaker/Honorary Degree Recipient/Author/professor Moustafa Bayoumi
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES