Director, Healthcare Management and Advocacy Program
Assistant Professor, The John Merck Division of Science & Technology
Ph.D., Biomedical Sciences, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida, February 2005.
M.S., Biological Sciences, Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois, July 2001.
B.S., Biological Sciences, Chemistry minor, Illinois State University, Normal Illinois, May 1999.
A.S., Illinois Valley Community College, Oglesby, Illinois, May 1996.
Assistant Professor of Psychology, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
Ph.D., Stony Brook University, 2008
M.A., Stony Brook University, 2005
B.S., SUNY College of Brockport, 2003
Part-time Instructor, The John Merck Division of Science and Technology
M.S., Sage Graduate School
Doctoral student - A.T. Still University
Assistant Professor, Division Chair, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
M.S., Psychology, Finch University of Health Sciences, 1994
B.A., Psychology, University of Miami, 1989
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- SVC Partners with College Steps Program
- Provost DeCiccio's Article "Dreams Can Come True" in NEBHE
- Colleges Against Cancer Club Raises Funds for Hospital Cancer Center
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics