Director, Healthcare Management and Advocacy Program
Assistant Professor, The John Merck Division of Science & Technology
Ph.D., Biomedical Sciences, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida, February 2005.
M.S., Biological Sciences, Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois, July 2001.
B.S., Biological Sciences, Chemistry minor, Illinois State University, Normal Illinois, May 1999.
A.S., Illinois Valley Community College, Oglesby, Illinois, May 1996.
Assistant Professor of Psychology, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
Ph.D., Stony Brook University, 2008
M.A., Stony Brook University, 2005
B.S., SUNY College of Brockport, 2003
Part-time Instructor, The John Merck Division of Science and Technology
M.S., Sage Graduate School
Doctoral student - A.T. Still University
Assistant Professor, Division Chair, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
M.S., Psychology, Finch University of Health Sciences, 1994
B.A., Psychology, University of Miami, 1989
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- President's HuffPost on Reforming Student Loans
- Hear President Gross on Texas Public Radio re: Student Debt Options
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program