Director, Healthcare Management and Advocacy Program
Assistant Professor, The John Merck Division of Science & Technology
Ph.D., Biomedical Sciences, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida, February 2005.
M.S., Biological Sciences, Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois, July 2001.
B.S., Biological Sciences, Chemistry minor, Illinois State University, Normal Illinois, May 1999.
A.S., Illinois Valley Community College, Oglesby, Illinois, May 1996.
Assistant Professor of Psychology, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
Ph.D., Stony Brook University, 2008
M.A., Stony Brook University, 2005
B.S., SUNY College of Brockport, 2003
Part-time Instructor, The John Merck Division of Science and Technology
M.S., Sage Graduate School
Doctoral student - A.T. Still University
Assistant Professor, Division Chair, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
M.S., Psychology, Finch University of Health Sciences, 1994
B.A., Psychology, University of Miami, 1989
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)