Business Administration/Management (Bachelor of Science Degree)
In today's business environment, managers and supervisors must have the ability to communicate and motivate employees in a changing work environment. In addition, managers must have the technical expertise and financial skills necessary to make decisions in a dynamic economy. The McCormick Division of Business provides students with a broad range of courses to prepare them for future management positions. The required Professional Core provides the student with a firm foundation in the areas of business and management. Students then select management courses to match their individual career goals.
|Program of Study||Requirements||Credit|
|General Core Requirements||48|
|General Electives (choose 8)||32|
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community