Business Administration/Management (Bachelor of Science Degree)
In today's business environment, managers and supervisors must have the ability to communicate and motivate employees in a changing work environment. In addition, managers must have the technical expertise and financial skills necessary to make decisions in a dynamic economy. The McCormick Division of Business provides students with a broad range of courses to prepare them for future management positions. The required Professional Core provides the student with a firm foundation in the areas of business and management. Students then select management courses to match their individual career goals.
|Program of Study||Requirements||Credit|
|General Core Requirements||48|
|General Electives (choose 8)||32|
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program