The Hunter Division of Humanities offers baccalaureate degrees in Communication, Creative Writing, Creative Writing and English Studies, English, and Liberal Arts. An associate degree in Liberal Arts is also offered. The minors available in The Hunter Division of Humanities include Communication, Creative Writing, English, Humanities, Music, Public Relations, and Visual Arts.
The John Merck Division of Science and Technology offers a baccalaureate degree in Biological Sciences, Healthcare Management and Advocacy and Radiologic Sciences. The minors available include Environmental Studies and Information Technology.
In addition to the College's degree programs listed above, the College offers a number of support services and programs.
Melissa North, Instructor, Division of Nursing.
- Remarks by Commencement Speaker/Honorary Degree Recipient/Author/professor Moustafa Bayoumi
- SVC grads urged: Color outside the lines
- Graduates experience laughter, tears and wisdom
- Author Moustafa Bayoumi Commencement Speaker; Former President Karen Gross to Receive Honorary Degree
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES