The Hunter Division of Humanities offers baccalaureate degrees in Communication, Creative Writing, Creative Writing and English Studies, English, and Liberal Arts. An associate degree in Liberal Arts is also offered. The minors available in The Hunter Division of Humanities include Communication, Creative Writing, English, Humanities, Music, Public Relations, and Visual Arts.
The John Merck Division of Science and Technology offers a baccalaureate degree in Biological Sciences, Healthcare Management and Advocacy and Radiologic Sciences. The minors available include Environmental Studies and Information Technology.
In addition to the College's degree programs listed above, the College offers a number of support services and programs.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.
- Nursing Chair to Serve on VT Board of Nursing Education Committee