The Hunter Division of Humanities offers baccalaureate degrees in Communication, Creative Writing, Creative Writing and English Studies, English, and Liberal Arts. An associate degree in Liberal Arts is also offered. The minors available in The Hunter Division of Humanities include Communication, Creative Writing, English, Humanities, Music, Public Relations, and Visual Arts.
The John Merck Division of Science and Technology offers a baccalaureate degree in Biological Sciences, Healthcare Management and Advocacy and Radiologic Sciences. The minors available include Environmental Studies and Information Technology.
In addition to the College's degree programs listed above, the College offers a number of support services and programs.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.