The Hunter Division of Humanities offers baccalaureate degrees in Communication, Creative Writing, Creative Writing and English Studies, English, and Liberal Arts. An associate degree in Liberal Arts is also offered. The minors available in The Hunter Division of Humanities include Communication, Creative Writing, English, Humanities, Music, Public Relations, and Visual Arts.
The John Merck Division of Science and Technology offers a baccalaureate degree in Biological Sciences, Healthcare Management and Advocacy and Radiologic Sciences. The minors available include Environmental Studies and Information Technology.
In addition to the College's degree programs listed above, the College offers a number of support services and programs.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- For Veterans Day, Remember: Message from President Gross
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin