The Hunter Division of Humanities offers baccalaureate degrees in Communication, Creative Writing, Creative Writing and English Studies, English, and Liberal Arts. An associate degree in Liberal Arts is also offered. The minors available in The Hunter Division of Humanities include Communication, Creative Writing, English, Humanities, Music, Public Relations, and Visual Arts.
The John Merck Division of Science and Technology offers a baccalaureate degree in Biological Sciences, Healthcare Management and Advocacy and Radiologic Sciences. The minors available include Environmental Studies and Information Technology.
In addition to the College's degree programs listed above, the College offers a number of support services and programs.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.