Hudson Mohawk Association of Colleges and Universities (HMACU)
The HMACU is a consortium of 19 colleges and universities located in upstate New York, western Massachusetts and Southern Vermont including public, private, two-year and professional colleges and universities offering undergraduate and graduate degrees. Full-time matriculated students at member institutions may take courses offered at other member institutions. For additional information on registration go to www.albany.edu/registrar/cross-registration.php.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.