Hudson Mohawk Association of Colleges and Universities (HMACU)
The HMACU is a consortium of 19 colleges and universities located in upstate New York, western Massachusetts and Southern Vermont including public, private, two-year and professional colleges and universities offering undergraduate and graduate degrees. Full-time matriculated students at member institutions may take courses offered at other member institutions. For additional information on registration go to www.albany.edu/registrar/cross-registration.php.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President