Hudson Mohawk Association of Colleges and Universities (HMACU)
The HMACU is a consortium of 19 colleges and universities located in upstate New York, western Massachusetts and Southern Vermont including public, private, two-year and professional colleges and universities offering undergraduate and graduate degrees. Full-time matriculated students at member institutions may take courses offered at other member institutions. For additional information on registration go to www.albany.edu/registrar/cross-registration.php.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community