Hudson Mohawk Association of Colleges and Universities (HMACU)
The HMACU is a consortium of 19 colleges and universities located in upstate New York, western Massachusetts and Southern Vermont including public, private, two-year and professional colleges and universities offering undergraduate and graduate degrees. Full-time matriculated students at member institutions may take courses offered at other member institutions. For additional information on registration go to www.albany.edu/registrar/cross-registration.php.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- President attends National Center for Learning & Civic Engagement meeting in Denver
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- SVC Mourns the Passing of Campus Safety's Mark Poirier
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs