Criminal Justice Law Enforcement Track
Through an agreement with the Vermont Criminal Justice Training Council, a small number of SVC students enrolled in the Criminal Justice program may be enrolled in the Vermont Police Academy in order to become eligible to be police officers in the State of Vermont. Candidates must maintain a minimum cumulative grade- point average of 3.0 in Criminal Justice and meet all other requirements for entrance into the academy. Students interested in this option should contact the SVC Criminal Justice advisor. For additional information, go to The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President