Criminal Justice Law Enforcement Track
Through an agreement with the Vermont Criminal Justice Training Council, a small number of SVC students enrolled in the Criminal Justice program may be enrolled in the Vermont Police Academy in order to become eligible to be police officers in the State of Vermont. Candidates must maintain a minimum cumulative grade- point average of 3.0 in Criminal Justice and meet all other requirements for entrance into the academy. Students interested in this option should contact the SVC Criminal Justice advisor. For additional information, go to The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
JTom Redden, Professor of History and Politics
- Muffie Harvey Rides Again!
- Enrich Your Life Through Fall Classes
- James C. White II, Ph.D., Named Provost
- Graduates in Radiologic Sciences Receive 100% Pass Rate on ARRT Exam
- 12 Student-Athletes Receive NECC All-Conference Academic Honors
- Nursing Division Accredited by CCNE
- Remarks by Commencement Speaker/Honorary Degree Recipient/Author/professor Moustafa Bayoumi