Criminal Justice Law Enforcement Track
Through an agreement with the Vermont Criminal Justice Training Council, a small number of SVC students enrolled in the Criminal Justice program may be enrolled in the Vermont Police Academy in order to become eligible to be police officers in the State of Vermont. Candidates must maintain a minimum cumulative grade- point average of 3.0 in Criminal Justice and meet all other requirements for entrance into the academy. Students interested in this option should contact the SVC Criminal Justice advisor. For additional information, go to The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin
- Sarah Lampro Defies Death Valley for 100-Mile JDRF Bike Ride
- Adjunct Faculty Member Speaks on "Keeping Vermont Spooky" at VT Vets Home
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- SVC Trustee's New Book on MahJongg Featured in NYTimes
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC