Southern Vermont College academics offer you the opportunity to discover and develop your true potential and be fully prepared to enter the job market. The College's strong liberal arts education, combined with the expertise learned in our many internships, workshops, and degree programs, provide the perfect blend of skills necessary to succeed in the workplace and throughout life.
- Degree Programs: The College offers 15 bachelor degree programs and 2 associate degree programs.
- College Calendars
- Special Programs: A Southern Vermont College education helps expand your horizons to see that there is more to education, more to life, more to learning.
- Academic Support: Southern Vermont College has a diverse student body with a wide range of skills and abilities. To assist students who need extra support to succeed in college, we offer a number of special services and programs that have proven to be effective year after year.
- Registrar: All students' permanent academic records are maintained in the Registrar's Office.
- Cross Registration: Southern Vermont College is member of the Hudson Mohawk Association of Colleges and Universities (a consortium of 19 colleges and universities). Full-time matriculated students may take courses offered at a member institution.
- Four College Issues Forum: In October 2007, four colleges in Southern Vermont and Western Massachusetts agreed to co-sponsor an annual symposium to bring significant discussion of national global issues to the region and to their campuses. The Four College Issues Forum is the initiative of the presidents of Southern Vermont College and Bennington College in Vermont, and Williams College and the Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts in neighboring Berkshire County Massachusetts. The Forum features an address by a prominent national figure in addition to shared cross-campus discussions.
- Graduation Requirements
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)