Getting the Word Out
The Office of Communications is responsible for communicating key institutional messaging to the outside world. The Office seeks to inform our constituents and the general public about the quality and diversity of the programs, faculty and student population at Southern Vermont College.
The Office manages the design and content of the College Internet Web site and the campus Intranet, pitches stories to and responds to requests from the media, twice yearly publishes the Alumni Chronicle, directs college marketing, branding and advertising efforts and oversees the publication of most campus materials that go out to an external audience.
For Faculty, Staff and Students: To learn more about how the Communications Office can help you with a communications project, make a Web update or to promote an upcoming event, activity, achievement or accomplishment through the Internet, print publication or placement in the media, please reference our Policies and Procedures.
JTom Redden, Professor of History and Politics
- Muffie Harvey Rides Again!
- Enrich Your Life Through Fall Classes
- James C. White II, Ph.D., Named Provost
- Graduates in Radiologic Sciences Receive 100% Pass Rate on ARRT Exam
- 12 Student-Athletes Receive NECC All-Conference Academic Honors
- Nursing Division Accredited by CCNE
- Remarks by Commencement Speaker/Honorary Degree Recipient/Author/professor Moustafa Bayoumi