Your student account reflects the charges and payments of your Southern Vermont College expenses. The student account invoice is your bill, which is mailed monthly as long as there is activity or a balance due on your account. We view the maintenance of the student account as the student’s responsibility. Federal Law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) and SVC policies affect the information that we can provide to parents. Therefore, it is the student who must initiate parent billing or request a refund. These requests need to be made in writing to the Student Accounts Office. We will cooperate with students and families to the fullest extent.
- Tuition and Fees
- Paying Your SVC Bill
- Refund Policy
- Textbook Vouchers
- 1098T Information
- Student Accounts Forms:
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Mailing Address: Student Accounts Office, Southern Vermont College, 982 Mansion Drive, Bennington, VT 05201
Melissa North, Instructor, Division of Nursing.
- Remarks by Commencement Speaker/Honorary Degree Recipient/Author/professor Moustafa Bayoumi
- SVC grads urged: Color outside the lines
- Graduates experience laughter, tears and wisdom
- Author Moustafa Bayoumi Commencement Speaker; Former President Karen Gross to Receive Honorary Degree
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES