Southern Vermont College is committed to providing its students, faculty, and staff with a safe campus on which to study, work, and live by making each student and employee aware of how to reduce the possibilities of incidents and create a better campus environment. Click here to view shuttle schedules.
Campus Safety Office
Aldis Hall, First Floor
Important Phone Numbers
On Campus College Campus Safety
Campus Safety: email@example.com
- 802-442-5427, ext. 4001
- Cell Phone: 802-384-1648
Dean of Students
- 802-442-5427, ext. 6323
- 802-442-5427, ext. 4013
- 802-442-5427, ext. 6343
Weather Line: 802-447-4694
Off-Campus Police/Fire/Ambulance: 911
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President