Welcome to SVC!
Students select a college for any number of reasons. The students who choose Southern Vermont College do so for the personal attention and support they will receive from our faculty and staff. Your education will undoubtedly prepare you for a rewarding career or continued education in graduate school. However, our College is more than classroom lectures and homework. This is a place of opportunities for leadership development, lifelong friendships, personal growth, and new experiences. Those of us in Student Affairs look forward to helping you through this exciting time in your life. Whether you are coming to us directly from high school, or have already been in the workforce, be sure to take full advantage of the many wonderful opportunities waiting for you at Southern Vermont College.
The Dean of Students Office is located on the second floor of the main administrative building. Do not hesitate to stop by the office for assistance or simply to introduce yourself. The entire Student Affairs staff is here to help, support and encourage you in whatever way possible.
Anne Hopkins Gross
Dean of Students
982 Mansion Drive
Bennington, VT 05201-6002
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President