Community service is an integral part of the Southern Vermont College student's life. SVC has many opportunities to get involved in the community. Here are some of our community service programs:
community service PROGRAMSThe Southern Vermont College Jazz Band perform at Fillmore Pond Residential Care Community in Bennington, VT. The band, directed by faculty member Eric Despard, was warmly received by residents.
- Alternative Spring Break
- Day of Service Programs
- American Red Cross Blood Drive
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Bennington County
- Southwestern Vermont Council on Aging and the AmeriCorps Neighbor to Neighbor Program
- The Bart J. Ruggiere Adaptive Sports Center
- The Penguin Plunge
For more information on the community service programs at Southern Vermont College, e-mail email@example.com or call 802-447-4692.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- SVC Partners with College Steps Program
- Provost DeCiccio's Article "Dreams Can Come True" in NEBHE
- Colleges Against Cancer Club Raises Funds for Hospital Cancer Center
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics