Career Development & Internships
The Office of Career Development & Internships is available to assist all current students and alumni in assessing and developing a career path. Developing a career path involves:
- Deciding what kind of work you enjoy
- Exploring the options
- Determining the skills and knowledge you need
- Obtaining those skills and acquiring the knowledge
- Career development bulletin board
- Job search
- Career development free of charge
- Myers Briggs (Kiersey temperament)
NEW! Students/Alumni - To connect with thousands of jobs around the country, post your resume/cover letter and set up search agents with NACElink, a national recruiting network.
NEW! Employers - List open positions for SVC and other college seniors/alumni around the country with NACElink, a national recruiting network.
Please contact the Office of Career Development for more information.
- Hours: Open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and by appointment
- Location: Room 209 in the Everett Mansion
- Phone: 802-447-4631
- Email: email@example.com
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community