The Office of Career Development is available to assist all current students and alumni in assessing and developing a career path. Developing a career path involves:
- Deciding what kind of work you enjoy
- Exploring the options
- Determining the skills and knowledge you need
- Obtaining those skills and acquiring the knowledge
- Career development bulletin board
- Job search
- Career development free of charge
- Myers Briggs (Kiersey temperament)
NEW! Students/Alumni - To connect with thousands of jobs around the country, post your resume/cover letter and set up search agents with NACElink, a national recruiting network.
NEW! Employers - List open positions for SVC and other college seniors/alumni around the country with NACElink, a national recruiting network.
Please contact Director Denise Spencer in the Office of Career Development for more information.
- Hours: Open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and by appointment
- Location: Room 209 in the Everett Mansion
- Phone: 802-447-4631
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- SVC Partners with College Steps Program
- Provost DeCiccio's Article "Dreams Can Come True" in NEBHE
- Colleges Against Cancer Club Raises Funds for Hospital Cancer Center
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics