Permanent academic records for all students are maintained in the Registrar's Office as well as course schedules and final exam schedules.
The Registrar's Office at Southern Vermont College is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and located in Room 205 of the Everett Mansion.
Transcript requests must be in writing. Please include signature and date requested. Transcript form available online.
final exam Schedule
semester credit hour definition
View the Semester Credit Hour Definition.
Online Registration (SVC STUDENT Portal)Online registration is now available for advising and student use at the SVC Student Portal.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NEW SVC STUDENT PORTAL NOW UTILIZES THE SAME LOGIN CREDENTIALS AS YOUR REGULAR NETWORK, EMAIL, AND MOODLE ACCOUNTS.
Students will need to seek academic advising prior to being able to register for classes online. All student registration will be blocked until cleared by an academic advisor.
Southern Vermont College is member of the Hudson Mohawk Association of Colleges and Universities (a consortium of 19 colleges and universities). Full-time matriculated students may take courses offered at a member institution. For more information: Cross Registration
How to reach the Registrar's Office
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- Learning Cooperative Coordinator Becomes a Certified Master Reviewer
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)