Healthcare Forum with SVMC Hospitalist Dr. Joshua Sherman at Southern Vermont College
March 21, 2013
Back by popular demand, Dr. Joshua Sherman, Hospitalist at Southwestern Vermont Medical Center in Bennington, will speak at Southern Vermont College’s Everett Mansion Theatre on Thursday, April 4, at 5:30 p.m. The title of his lecture is “This is Dr. Sherman, Returning a Page." The general public is welcome to attend this event at no charge.
Dr. Sherman will discuss the importance of effective communication, the risks of miscommunication, and the benefits of a patient-centered approach to conflict resolution among healthcare providers.
This healthcare forum is sponsored by the Division of Nursing at Southern Vermont College, and is part of the College’s healthcare series that promotes conversation and discussion about health and wellness.
Dr. Sherman earned his M.D. from Stony Brook School of Medicine, and completed his medical residency at Stony Brook University Medical Center in New York.
For more information, call 802-447-4661 or e-mail email@example.com.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.