CANCELLATION: Healthcare Forum with SVMC Hospitalist Dr. Joshua Sherman at Southern Vermont College
February 11, 2013
CANCELLATION: The Healthcare Forum originally scheduled at Southern Vermont College for February 21, at 5:30 p.m. with Joshua Sherman, M.D., Hospitalist at Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, has been CANCELLED.
A notice will be sent if the lecture will be rescheduled for a future date!
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community