Southern Vermont College Offers Individual Appointments for Spring Semester Admission
December 21, 2012
Southern Vermont College (SVC) is pleased to be offering one-on-one opportunities for students who are looking at a spring semester start at SVC. With classes beginning on Wednesday, January 23, SVC recognizes that students may be looking to transfer to a small college that offers a family-oriented community that's focused on student success. Students have the option of choosing from 17 majors including: Business, Sports Management, Psychology, History and Politics, Healthcare Management, Criminal Justice or start Undecided.
SVC offers an affordable, private education with 90% of the students receiving financial aid. For students considering spring semester at SVC, scholarships are still available. Students who are looking to take advantage of scholarships for the spring semester should begin the application process today.
For students looking at a spring start, SVC will be offering one-on-one meetings with an admissions counselor to help each student with their application and registration. In addition to typical business hours, Admissions will be setting up one-on-one appointments from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the week of January 7 to 11 to walk students through the registration process. Students interested in a spring start at SVC should call 802-447-4696 to set up their individual appointments where they will need to supply all application materials. CLICK HERE for more information about the transfer application process at Southern Vermont College.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)