Students at Southern Vermont College Present Art Exhibit
December 5, 2012
Students from the Humanities Quest for Success course at Southern Vermont College present their display of artwork in the Burgdorff Gallery. The public is invited to view the exhibit of pastels and charcoal, which will be on display until January 15, weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (except when the College is closed from December 24 to January 2).
The course, taught by Associate Professor Greg Winterhalter, brings together personal history, creative expression and the benefits of community engagement by having students use their abilities to write, create visual art and practice drama and music. The students worked collaboratively after studying modernist trends in the arts. For more information on the art display, contact Associate Professor Winterhalter at 802-447-6316 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- SVC Partners with College Steps Program
- Provost DeCiccio's Article "Dreams Can Come True" in NEBHE
- Colleges Against Cancer Club Raises Funds for Hospital Cancer Center
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics