Students at Southern Vermont College Present Art Exhibit
December 5, 2012
Students from the Humanities Quest for Success course at Southern Vermont College present their display of artwork in the Burgdorff Gallery. The public is invited to view the exhibit of pastels and charcoal, which will be on display until January 15, weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (except when the College is closed from December 24 to January 2).
The course, taught by Associate Professor Greg Winterhalter, brings together personal history, creative expression and the benefits of community engagement by having students use their abilities to write, create visual art and practice drama and music. The students worked collaboratively after studying modernist trends in the arts. For more information on the art display, contact Associate Professor Winterhalter at 802-447-6316 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."