SVC extends its deepest sympathies to the Newtown community
On behalf of Southern Vermont College, a fellow educational institution, it is with deep sadness we extend our sympathies with regard to Friday’s tragic turn of events. Our thoughts are with Newtown, Ct., as the community attempts to come to some understanding of this incomprehensible series of events. Lives were cut short well ahead of their time. Please know you are in our thoughts at this most difficult time.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community