Letter from Dean Anne Hopkins Gross
(with link to New Student Forms)
Dear New Student,
Congratulations on selecting Southern Vermont College to pursue your academic career! At SVC, we pride ourselves on our small size and the personal attention we give to each of our students. Attending college is a life-changing endeavor, and we want to assist you with your future success. The first step on your path at SVC begins at Orientation. One of the great advantages of Southern Vermont College is how quickly you can become familiar and comfortable with campus life. All new students are required to attend the New Student Orientation which takes place the end of June.
Before you arrive on campus, there are important documents we need you to fill out and send to the Dean of Students Office no later than Monday, July 15, 2013. Please refer to the “SVC To Do List” to assist you. These forms are also available on our Web site: www.svc.edu/admission/admission_forms/svc_to_do_list.html.
As you prepare for your first semester at SVC, please contact the Dean of Students Office at 802-447-6323 with any questions you may have. We look forward to your arrival!
Anne Hopkins Gross
Dean of Students
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- SVC Partners with College Steps Program
- Provost DeCiccio's Article "Dreams Can Come True" in NEBHE
- Colleges Against Cancer Club Raises Funds for Hospital Cancer Center
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics