Southern Vermont College academics offer you the opportunity to discover and develop your true potential and be fully prepared to enter the job market. The College's strong liberal arts education, combined with the expertise learned in our many internships, workshops, and degree programs, provide the perfect blend of skills necessary to succeed in the workplace and throughout life.
- Degree Programs: The College offers 15 bachelor degree programs and 1 associate degree program.
- Academic Calendars
- Special Programs: A Southern Vermont College education helps expand your horizons to see that there is more to education, more to life, more to learning.
- Academic Support: Southern Vermont College has a diverse student body with a wide range of skills and abilities. To assist students who need extra support to succeed in college, we offer a number of special services and programs that have proven to be effective year after year.
- Registrar: All students' permanent academic records are maintained in the Registrar's Office.
- Cross Registration: Southern Vermont College is member of the Hudson Mohawk Association of Colleges and Universities (a consortium of 19 colleges and universities). Full-time matriculated students may take courses offered at a member institution.
- Graduation Requirements
Melissa North, Instructor, Division of Nursing.
- Nursing Division Accredited by CCNE
- Remarks by Commencement Speaker/Honorary Degree Recipient/Author/professor Moustafa Bayoumi
- SVC grads urged: Color outside the lines
- Graduates experience laughter, tears and wisdom
- Author Moustafa Bayoumi Commencement Speaker; Former President Karen Gross to Receive Honorary Degree
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES