- Average class size: 17
- 14:1 student-faculty ratio
- 500 students
- Diverse student body from 19 states and 3 countries outside the U.S.
- On-campus housing guaranteed for first-year students
- Two Internet and phone hookups in each Residence Hall room
- Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors are allowed to have cars on campus free of charge; they must be registered with Campus Safety.
- 21 clubs and organizations on campus
- 12 NCAA Division III athletics
- Support program for students with learning differences
- Center for Teaching and Learning offers free supplemental tutoring and study groups
- Individualized degree programs
- 88% of SVC seniors participate in internships or off-campus field experiences
- Study abroad opportunities
- 15 available majors
- 371-acre campus on a beautiful mountainside setting, 1.5 miles from downtown Bennington (population 20,000)
- Within 90 minutes of 18 ski and snowboard resorts
- Total comprehensive fees (2014-2015): $32,870 a year (tuition, room & board)
- 90% of students receive financial aid; average aid package for students totals $10,000 a year
- All applicants reviewed for a variety of academic merit scholarships
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.