Board of Trustees
|Wallace W. Altes||Executive Consultant||Troy, NY|
|Joan Axinn||Axinn Foundation Trustee, Community Leader||Sands Point, NY|
|john baackes||President||AmeriHealth Medicare Plans||Philadelphia, PA|
|James J. Gozzo||President||Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences||Albany, NY|
|Karen Gross||President||Southern Vermont College||Bennington, VT|
|Anita Hill||Professor of Law, Social Policy & Women's Studies||Heller Graduate School, Brandeis University MS||Waltham, MA|
|susan Hunter||Community Leader||Dedham, MA, & Manchester, VT|
|carmen J, lawrence, Esq.||Partner and Co-head||Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP||New York City, NY|
|Raymond D. Lenoue||President (Retired)||Educational Resources Network, Inc.||New Canaan, CT|
|Alfredo quinones-hinojosa, M.D.||Associate Professor of Neurosurgery and Oncology and Director of The Johns Hopkins Pituitary Tumor Center||Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Department of Neurosurgery||Baltimore, MD|
|Nancy Scattergood, M.D.||Family Physician, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Physician Group||Southwestern Vermont Medical Center||Bennington, VT|
|Ira Wagner '83||President, European Capital Financial Services||American Capital Ltd.||Bethesda, MD|
|Deborah E. Wiley, Chair||Chairman||The Wiley Foundation, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||Hoboken, NJ|
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)
- President Gross's Comment to National Journal Article
- Professor Gorham is a Vermont Rising Star