Getting the Word Out
The Office of Communications is responsible for communicating key institutional messaging to the outside world. The Office seeks to inform our constituents and the general public about the quality and diversity of the programs, faculty and student population at Southern Vermont College.
The Office manages the design and content of the College Internet Web site and the campus Intranet, pitches stories to and responds to requests from the media, twice yearly publishes the Alumni Chronicle, directs college marketing, branding and advertising efforts and oversees the publication of most campus materials that go out to an external audience.
For Faculty, Staff and Students: To learn more about how the Communications Office can help you with a communications project, make a Web update or to promote an upcoming event, activity, achievement or accomplishment through the Internet, print publication or placement in the media, please reference our Policies and Procedures.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- SVC Members Participate in VWHE Conference
- Business Professor and Students Invited to Sports Sustainability Competition
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition