Getting the Word Out
The Office of Communications is responsible for communicating key institutional messaging to the outside world. The Office seeks to inform our constituents and the general public about the quality and diversity of the programs, faculty and student population at Southern Vermont College.
The Office manages the design and content of the College Internet Web site and the campus Intranet, pitches stories to and responds to requests from the media, twice yearly publishes the Alumni Chronicle, directs college marketing, branding and advertising efforts and oversees the publication of most campus materials that go out to an external audience.
For Faculty, Staff and Students: To learn more about how the Communications Office can help you with a communications project, make a Web update or to promote an upcoming event, activity, achievement or accomplishment through the Internet, print publication or placement in the media, please reference our Policies and Procedures.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program